Ten Tips for Decorating a Small Office
Whatever kind of business you run, of whatever size, having a well decorated office impresses clients and employees, as well as increase productivity and efficiency. For this reason, we have compiled a list of tips and tricks that you can use, which will help your business flourish.
- Make good use of mirrors. Using mirrors cleverly is a great way to boost the amount of light in your office, which has been shown to boost productivity.
- Keep your office clean. Seems obvious, but a dirty, untidy office is a sure-fire way to turn potential clients away, so make sure yours is clean.
- Raise computers. A very small tweak but raising computers to eye level takes strain of the neck, allowing your employees to be more productive.
- Allow your employees to personalise their work spaces. By doing this, you increase the feelings of privacy each of your employees has, which has been shown to increase productivity, and generally makes for a happier office.
- Make use of wallpapers and rugs. Swap out dull wallpapers for something more exciting, whilst remaining professional. Rugs, if used correctly, not only look nice, but give the office a feeling of warmth and cosiness.
- Swap out old desks. Replace them with nicer looking ones, to entice potential clients.
- Introduce plants to the office environment. They require very little maintenance and liven up the office.
Redcow Printing provides bespoke, commercial wallpaper of exceptional quality at reasonable prices.
To discuss your requirements please contact us, and if you already have a quotation just give us the opportunity to beat it.